Friday, December 10, 2010

Days 8

today adi days 8,
he still dun wanna chg his decision..
today he come over my house to eat lunch with me that i cook..
after that we go upstair and talk..
he kiss me and hug me..
i can feel he is still love me..
why he lie himself for leaving me?
its so hurt..

i hug him tight and ask him..
what is ur feeling when i hug u?
he said dun force me..
i m still love u..
just i wanna try to be single and play around..

i ask him will he find me back?
he told me he not sure..
:'(

i ask him are u still love me..
he tell me yes :(

why he so strong with his decision?
i ask him do u think before that u wanna patch back with me..
he say yes,when he having exam he feel lonely..

den why he wanna break with me?
my heart pain..
why he still kissing me and hugging me?
why?
i have alot of why..

how can he kiss a girl that he broke her heart?
did he got the feeling wrong?

i m too good to him...
everyone is like asking me let go..
but i cant
i go everywhere also have a shadow of him...
how could i survive without him beside?
i adi use to it adi that he always beside me...
how about him?
he can leave me like this?
so cruel?

i know he was suffering on his mind to...
but can he dun lie himself and just a reason that wan freedom
den dump me?
dun ever hurt a girl that adi promise to be with her forever...
dun ever break the promise...
dun ever treat a girl like a stuff...
we got feeling!

i really dunno now what m i in your heart
issit a stuff that u miss den find me and need freedom and dump me?
i feel so disappointed on u baby...
i do really love u..
but u dunno how to appreciate what i have done for u..
i treat u as my one and only..
u said so... but now u just dun turn back and just facing to ur freedom...
what ur fren told u?

"hey! u are still young! u wan let ur gf catching u forever meh?"
issit what u wan?
when u hug me...and kiss me... u adi can noe what u really wan..
but...
u dun trust ur action...u just dun wanna think about it...
u dun wanna think about the problem...
what u really wan?
i bet u.. u dunno...

today i did cry...
why m i crying?
i feel so hurt when u are actually hurting urself..
u know? when u thinking like this, u are lying ur feeling...
do u ever think that, i more hurt den u when u hurting urself?

when u promise a things...it cannot be chg..
when u gonna promise something? please! think before u promise whether u can make it onot..
or else dun promise...

i said i will wait u...
i noe u better..
maybe u will not find me back..
but i still wait..
why?
i trust u ~
i trust u are a responsibility man...
hope i never choose wrong ppl
and i trust my eye and ur eye when looking at me...
i trust that u still love me..
i noe i m silly..
thats me when falling to love...

baby, u make colour in my life.
u are the one let me know got true love in this world..
when i dun trust boys, u give me the hope..
ur eye, ur smile wont be fake when we being together..
our memories...
our fate...
i trust our fate wont be so fast end..
u said u will hold my hand till the end..
ur heart, i still can feel it...
i will give u enuf time to play...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010