Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Days 5

went out with sister and enen today for shopping..
although having shopping but my mind is keep thinking about him.
thats sad case !

after that i force myself to dont find him :(
becox i wanna noe issit he still will miss me..
and check me and care me...

he still got check me in facebook.
today i totally nvr find him..
and just wait him to think about me and find me..
i hope it works ..that can let him think what u actually wan..
i really hope to get him back :'(


so he noe i m lost on the road..
he still care me :)
he teach me...
i noe i shouldnt reply him :(
but ......

this few days..
i dunno why my heart will suddenly beat so fast
and feel abit cant breathing..argh..
what is that feeling?



so night time..
tml is our 3years and 7months anniversary..
he rmb it!
he called me and just wanna tell me happy anniversary..
i m happy about that :D

but den he told me he is very stress :(
my heart is pain to see him like this..
but i cant care him much..
i noe he will feel annoy :(

i do really miss him..
hope he miss me too.

♥*bi, hope u will be fine in ur exam, dun make yourself so stress please..

Thanks to my frens (Ailin,Jeann,Suki,Angel)
for teman me and so happy that u all come my house
just to teman me :) love u all

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010