Saturday, December 18, 2010

Days 15

i will stop blogging adi.
he got a new gf soon
just break up not even 2weeks.
he can forget me and get a new one.
i just cant accept it.
what he is thinking?

he just need a gf for his christmas?
or he adi like her when we still together?
nobody knows the truth.
i m hurting badly this time.
i really hurt.
boys can trust?
u let me deep in trust u.
but u just use ur hand and squeeze it.
u just never think about my feeling.
do u have feeling?
u use the girl to replace me?
u dun love me anymore.
since i cry for so many days
and u never turn back to see me.

what have u done for me?

i will go and play
whatever i like to.
club? pub? drunk?
i love to drink now.

this my new life.
thanks to u :)

dun feel guilty.
as u said.
this is life.
be back urself.

u change after u skinny.
just u dun feel it.
u said u never chg?
thats bullshit.
skinny and dun wan me?
i m too skinny
no body shape?
ok.
go find ur "body shape"

3 years and 7 months.
u can just dun turn back and just watch me cry.
this is love?
do u really love me before?
如果你玩不起,不要随便脱女孩的裤子。


u just so cruel.
hope you will be happy den.


3 comments:

Kimberley Khoo said...

huiki dear, i know life's hard but pls pls pls promise me, don't do anything that harm ur health? i really worried about you. :'(

This is not me said...

我明白也懂得你的感受。。

♥ Be Mine (: said...

i never harm myself. i cant accept it. i really cant. i hope the world end is coming~ kimmy. sorry. :(

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010