Monday, December 13, 2010

Days 10

Whole day never find him...
he also...
i really not used to it that he never find me at all.
does him miss me too? just he dun wanna find me?
maybe he is forcing himself not finding me too?

this afternoon my aunty help me count something ( 纸仙 )
she said its really true...
but only can use new card to play this.
so she help me.
i said : will we together back?

den she starting to help me count it.
the answer is yes.
and yet his heart haven stable and he still wanna play.
but his heart still with me.

i dunno wanna trust anot. :(
but i do really love him. even he hurt me before.
i think if he find me back, i will also accept.
but no second hurting.

now, i just can release my stress in blog and also twitter.
i dun wanna let him noe that i m not ok.
i hope he will be happy when i m not beside him.
i will be there for u bi. always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010