Monday, December 27, 2010

Accepted.



the picture of us. i will still keep it. its memory.
the love me and you, will always in my heart.
i will start on with my study.

i never know that girl will become his gf now.
boy, i m so trust on u, thats why i never check you who u talking to.
i said i will kill the girl you be with. you noe i wont.
my heart is just that soft. i just need a man that can hold me forever.
you said you can make it. now my heart broken. love is nothing.


20th nov
she just took ur pic secretly.
a girl wont took a guy picture if she dun like him.



hey girl~ do u noe he is mine?
i know now he is urs.
so what?
i love him not becox of he rich? i m rich too duh.
i love him not becox of his face. when we been tgt he is fat~!
i love his everythings.
even his attitude got problem~ i still love him.
even he cant walk or whatever things happen~ i just wanna be with him.
he die~ i can go and die too.
i can do watever things that he wan me to do.
friendship? i can dun need just him.
he dun like my fren? ok fine. i dun chat with them.
whatever he like. i try my best to move in.
i just dun buy my stuff and keep the money just for buy somethings that can be used for him.
i lie my family just because i wanna go his house and hug him sleep.
i cut my hands just because i wanna cook somethings to him.
i simply do my assignments just to go out with him.
i never slept just wanna done my assignment and the next day accompany him.
i m stress and cry at night, who knows? boy, you dun know.

girl, can you do this for him?
hope u will be best compare to me.
treat him nicely.
he is my eveythings. now is your turn to take care him.

i just so think about his feeling, who think about my feeling?

boy, i tell you , she like u, thats why so easy u two can be tgt.
i just can act like seeing ntg.
you said u wont leave me ~ but den now?
i m totally dun trust any boys now.
i just so trust on you.
i hope you die! but how?
i love you deep in the heart.
you treat me like the grass.
just step it when u dun like it.
the girl really that pretty?? fine~ i will be more pretty soon and so soon.
since the guy love pretty girls.
you told me what?
u dun like her, you said her mouth too big and too short.
look like angelababy haven surgery.
what now? too lonely ?
what single life?

for me is to enjoy that no ppl care for me.
now, i never think of finding a boyfriend.
boy is suck. love is suck.
i m so grey.
college life back means night life is coming :)
will be hang out with friends.
i love you all babe.

boy, do you still reading my blog?
i have no idea.
just wanna told you.

bii, i still love you.
in my heart you always the best even you hurting me bad.
i will take care myself.
hope you can be happy always. she can take care you.
maybe the suffer time is over.
i will be finding back you ba.
nobody knows.
for my dream, i wanna be a rich girl that dun need man.
i dun trust boys anymore. its hurt.

1st love, the boy took my 1st kiss just using force. he break with me by chging his num and nvr contact me.
2nd love, the boy lie my love for 9months. i m the 2nd gf of him. and i dun know. i m hurting badly.
3rd love, i tot i m playing with you only, i dun trust love anymore. is you make me trust got true love.
you treat me just like your wife, so that i put in my whole love to you. just think of that you will be my mr right.
trusted you, and now u pull me away from your life.
this is the most hurt ever that i never had before.
is like i m death, if i death also nothing. but i have my family.
its really thanks for your mommy and daddy.
sorry for disturbing. i am fine now.
just i know that this world the best things is family.
and friends.

what is love? i have no idea.
i know when fall, its get hurts.





26th nov
you and her look so close. u just look like single guy.
you make fun of her.
how come i cant see this pic that time? now only i saw it. i do check your wall.
but it nvr pop out and the secretly pic i also cant see. this is fate ba.

girl~ u must take care of him.
care him more.
he love sushi. he love to read a magazine name COOL ( its hard to find )
he love to watch movie.
he love one piece.
he love hype.
he is just a little kid that need you to care him.
sometime he will cry, cox of family things.
the stress of him.
sometimes can annoy him, make something silly make him smile.
his smile is cute :)

all the best.
i will stop blogging about the things me and him.
start my new life without boys.

someone asked me.
if he find me back, will you accept him.
the answer will be " yes ", but i need to make sure he wont leave me anymore.
i noe i m silly.
i m not waiting. just that the feeling is always here.
he is in my heart. i m not crying anymore.
cry is just to release my stress of the truth.
i accepted he had a gf.
i accepted he dun love me anymore.
i will force myself for stop stalking him.
he had his life now. hope he will be happy with his new life.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010