Thursday, December 9, 2010

Days 6

today the whole day he never find me..
i feel so uncomfortable and also sad..
maybe he is busying with his exam...
so i just let him to study..and never find him...
what i feel is ..
i am still hurting. :(


maybe tml he will find me..?
hmmm... hope so :(
because tomolo is the last day of his exam...
he is stress, i know it :(
but i cant care him now :(
its really hard for me to do this (not finding him)


baby, all the best to ur exam ya.. dun be so stress...

just do ur best will be .

happy 3years and 7monthsary baby
--------------------------------------------------------------

today i went out with my frens..
we went to mid valley for movie..
" Due Date"
the movie that baby promise to watch with me..
but i think that, i m not to going out for movie with him..
cause its weird..like i m so love him and we adi break...
and he wanna to be single but i still stick with him ._.

this movie is funny~ i keep laugh non stop :D
after that back home and wait for pasar malam..

moon and melody also got go wor..
so long nvr see them adi...
i know they just wanna accompany me only..
but really thanks...
i m happy u all are here for me...

friends ~ i love u all♥

i m fine now..
what i can said is..
i will wait him to find me back..
how about if he got another gf already?
i trust him..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010