Monday, December 6, 2010

Days 4

yesterday night i can fall to sleep adi.
maybe i m really tired.
my eye is like dying x.x
so ichy wah~

today what i do is..
erm..i think i m feel better .
i just cry for awhile when he told me
" u know the answer is my last answer adi"
owh~ i cried..
its so cruel..

i do really love him..
my heart is like broken and broken..
he can feel it but he nvr turn back..
i think if i love him..
i must be move forward..
he is still not mature enuf..
he will regret~ for sure..

now let him think wisely..
if the answer still the same?
i will let go...
i will make myself more prettier
make all the boys come over me :D
wahahahaha~


maybe after we broke up
he will find me back?
if i still love him.. i think i will still acept him..
and i hope he will not be broken my heart like this time..
thats really hurt
cox its too sudden that i cant accept for
the reason of " i am sien adi "
boy~ its not a reason...


if u get married ? if u got a baby?
just one word..
I M SIEN ADI
bye baby ,i killed..

if you working?
I M SIEN ADI
u just resign ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010