Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Days 12

today i get to know his health report.
i really worry him alot.
he bbm me and ask me how are u?
i was like happy but just reply him
i m fine. (actually i hope to said i m not ok and i m missing you)

he told me everythings
that about his health problem.
but he still dun sleep early cox i use to stalk him also.
lols..
i noe that he still stalking me also.
dunno what he is thinking?
hmmm

i know that i m silly that still waiting him
but now,
i wont be just crying and wait him back.
i will make myself prettier and healthier :D
the most important is GAIN FATS.

dear friends.
dun be worry about me..
i m fine :)
i just can said
i still miss him alot
and love him alot.
let go?
it really cant let go now.
i worrying about him.
just so love him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010