Thursday, January 6, 2011

Some Words.

i m lying myself, i think.
what m i doing actually?
i have no idea.
just make the time run faster and faster.
i just dont wanna think.
i dont wanna miss him.
i dont wanna think the nonsense.
fml.

The worst part?
i honestly think that he dont regret of losing me.
using another perspective,
i think of he dont even love me.

i just want the time past faster and faster.
i wanna out of this country that full of memories.
why m i choosing night life?
there's no memories of me and him.
just a little bit memory in genting.
and his was drunk that time.
gonna create more memories to cover it.

why m i upset?
maybe gonna reach me and him punya monthsary?
=.="
dont silly already please stupid huiki.
that day is my mom bday.
but i planning night going out for drink. lols


i dont care who is looking to my blog.
u wanna be a stalker?
just stalk me if u like.
i will post it everyday even i m busy.
somedays, when i stop blogging.
it must be something happen on me.

gonna go sing k now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010