Saturday, October 24, 2009

Watch-ed ?


out for movie again :)
ofcox got another purpose to sungai wang
thats give my phone a "transparent home"
hehe

baby kiss me :D
shy xD lols



"Cloudy With A Chance"


cute sia the father
the eye lols!
watch it den you will know haha
hows funny of the father eye xD



" White-Out "


nice :)
1st day seen this kind of movie that all in the snow/ice place.
just white :)


after two movie,
went to sungai wang lur :)
shop awhile den back to time square waiting my sister done her movie :)
since sister haven out yet
we went to Starbucks !
for our loving drink
*chocolate cream chip :) *
i know thats unhealthy drink :X


look at him !
is so so cute :)


piak him :D



he piak me back !




finally back home already :)


stick my phone 1st :D
is it look nice?
omg!
its blink now :D
wee wang wang :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010