Saturday, October 3, 2009

中秋节快乐


went to mid valley to have our movie :)
baby decided to have a lunch at Kenny's Roger
nice nice ! yummy yummy ♥ 


we watch leng lui (s) movie :D
look at the poster ._.

" Sorority Row "

a quite nice movie :)
but i keep tio scare by the sound effect lols
baby scare by me :)
cox i keep press his hand D:


after the movie
baby fetch me home

have a party at my home sweet home :)

my baby's family also got come

so who's coming ?!
enen lor, my cousin sister candy ! omgosh~ she never bring her bf along ._.
1st time lols
den my another cousin sister oso :) mun mun
and many auntie and uncle and kid (s)

some picture

there the ground for kid (s) to play


after that, all run to playground play le.
left me and mun mun.
so we make the love shape ourself lor.
me and mun mun make it
nice?


First time see baby so high !
play with us in playground lols
so cute ! ><"


ailin come and find me with her sister.
omg! ailin looks fat le ( what u eat huh? )
scare me and suki.
cox we long time no see each other since finish spm. ._.


after chat-ing, go find baby 1st
sorry baby, ignore u for so long :(
den in his car and see the moon :D
nice ! 


its so dark ! 
nokia phone sux la :(



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010