Wednesday, September 23, 2009

start again

aiks.
holiday for 2days
for me sure not enuf :'(

today 930 class till 1230.
so my sister decided to watch movie with her frens.
ofcause mun also
(mun is my cousin sister)

after my class
went to pyramid to meet them
and my baby said he come and pei me for awhile :D
so happy
i adi 3days never meet my baby :(
sorry baby :(

he come and pei me eat lunch 

look at him >.<
so cute!


and this is my lunch's meal
so damn spicy :(
i put many water inside le still spicy =.=


after that chat with baby awhile
he seen not happy
sorry baby :( make u sad cause of my assignment :(
dont angry and sad kae?


baby went to college again for his last class.

and i went to meet them again.
4 of us went to take neoprint.
me. enen. mun . san 

den starbucks to buy some drinks.
waiting my aunty to fetch us home.

the spec are nice :)
mun de :D
i borrow it to take picture.



hubby, i love you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010