Friday, September 25, 2009

Arthur's Day

Athurs Day ! Tonight :)
i  changed my cloths in de car o.O"
make-up in de car oso XD

dear pick me at my college but the pyramid are just beside my college
lmao.

actually got some dinner picture but i m lazy to post
cause my net is very low ._.
i have no idea why like this ._.

dam many people lols





got abit excited to BEP
woo~ but my stomach like not feeling well .
damn it

with baby の picture
opps! my eyes cant open >"<



so cute :D
fake hand and fake beer



a remarkable celebration !




reach the stage !



quite near the stage that the place we stand :)



the Hitz fm DJ




the picture of some artist.

danny


Show Hand -Hong Kong


i dunno who's him @@"



after that i feel wanna vomit 
sorry dear
i ate too many cheese >"<

then we move out of the " people mountain people sea "
omg ! dam hard to go out.
the people was like eat le 100 pounds of pig oil =.=
cant even move them lols







after that reach baby love de artist !

MC Hot Dog


i know the picture cant see clear ><
i adi try my best le !
stupid stomach!
make baby bad mood le :(

finally the last group come out !
Black Eyen Peas !

look at the people =.=

front of me


back of me





have some video that i have recorded :)
off my playlist b4 u watch :D

Fergie - Big Girls Dont Cry



will update 2 songs more :)
that's Boom Boom Pow
and also I Gotta Feeling


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010