Saturday, September 19, 2009

G-Force

look at me !
i m so dam cham lor
saturday oso got class  
after the class~
ofcox meet baby lur 
went to 1Utama for our movie
and its freaking dam many cars finding parking  
used half an hour to search our parking...

went to ate somethings 
 Waffle World
( picture at my hubby phones )

G-Force

VERY CUTE !
omgosh!
bought many things today
erm.
firstly went to buy water bottle 
1 pink 1 blue ( BROS )
sencondly walk walk lurr.
dear buy me this two stuff 

after that dear buy his PS3 games
he bought 2 games
cost RM340 for 2 games
  so expensive but original is already cheap ba 

i also bought somethings for my car 

hello kitty 

went back home lur !
finally take back my phone
miss it so much 

take some picture 1st
woohoo
my phone is back  




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010