Tuesday, January 26, 2010

5th days

one more day to wait
baby coming back :D

ntg special.
just keep doing my assignment.
and i m not feeling well.
keep on headache.
now my story had been approved :)
just the ending abit weird but lecturer said overall is okae adi. :)
so i decided using his IDEA ! xD
for the ending :)


Flash is hard but i started to love it :)
its fun if u really know the technique.
and control it.

today call my uncle.
ask him come and fix my desktop.
the desktop is freaking hang and its dead cause i long time nvr use it.
but then, now i need it to do my assignment.
using laptop so mafan @@"

First, install all adobe software and the important is!
MUST INSTALL
FLASH,PHOTOSHOP,ILLUS.
all must in cs4 :)



baby! i m here waiting u come back :)
♥ 

1 comments:

Kimberley Khoo said...

take care! ♥ =D

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010