Friday, August 21, 2009

Up

ahaha !
went to college and see my result
i mean isit i get OTP
but i DIN GET !
._.



eat brunch with my dearie frens
they help me alot ._.
so i belanja them eat lur

* fish market


lols, my mama ( peipei )


my papa ( qingqing )


after the brunch they left me alone ):
no la ._.
actually they gonna move to cinema le
and i was waiting my baby hubby

stand for half an hour
tired!
so go starbucks buy cream chocolate chip
nice!



finally baby reach ._.
look at him so cute :D


da sweets from Starbucks.
try it ! is nice (:


we goin to leisure mall and watch movie :D
baby plan to eat Sushi King
his favour ! Unagi event :D



"UP"

what he doin? :O
"拔鸡蛋壳"
putting off the egg shell :D



went back home after the movie ._.

baby's car like wanna bang me @@"
look at the eye ( light )









END

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010