Friday, August 14, 2009

scandal

12.08.09


last class for calligraphy class :D
Presentation!
omg~
i think already what should i said when presentation
but i skip all lols ._.
too nervous le ><

my poster design :D


after class.
go pack my lovely spaghetti 
i need pack 4 pack o.O
For me . dear . dear's kakak . & his brother :D
and i was so greedy ._.
go pack KFC oso ><
lastly cant finish =.=



SCANDAL SHOW !

kei vs khai


cant see clearly?




okae ! 
i zoom in :D


mine leg is so so small o.O"
look so weird huh? ._.



dear's leg :D
so cute eeee :D


ahaha
take my hubby's spec to play :D
random picture ._.




I LOVE YOU 
hubby dearie
sorry for lie-ing you to post blog
cox i not feel sleepy just tired only ><
dun angry hor :D
sek fan :D <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010