Thursday, July 2, 2009

PSP



today need to go KLCC
dear accompany me go :D
because need to go the Kinokuniya looking for somethings
i mean some books and photo ._.
cos need to do report :(

after tat~ i need to stay at thr at least 2 hour lols
teacher say one ._.
so i cant pei my hubby go eat lur ( i oso haven eat :(  )
so he go eat himself :(
after 2 hour 
dear come back find me :D


we decided to watch ICE AGE 3 ( 3D )
 
not really nice
maybe i dun like to wear the spec ba :X
make me sien ! xD


after the movie
we walk walk around KLCC
but is really awhile :D
cause so sien ><


GO LOWYAT
i wan buy PSP :D
all color oso boh nice de
i wan white but dear say white will become yellow one
so i choose black lur :D
black ma ! wont chg color :S



back home
I SO BAD LUCK lols
i make dao all the games lost le :(
sob !



miss u dear :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010