Friday, July 3, 2009

dear not here


today dear fetch me go college
because he wanna go to college take somethings ><





BAD LUCK !
1st - no people tell me today class is 10am :(
i reach thr for 9am
so i call my fren lur
they say they coming and we will take our breakfast together :D

suddenly , my fren got a msg
guess what ?


" Selamat pagi, saya batalkan kelas BK A hari ini,
minggu hadapan kelas seperti biasa,
sila maklumkan pada rakan2 yang lain..
cik fadzilah "

lmao ! i was like ....
=.=


 so we decided to go either movie or sing K
we go cinema and see got wat movie watch lur
but no movie ==
3 of them never watch 17 again before
so buy this lur
me and 1 of my fren adi watch
so we go in sleep lor ( not really sleep la )



after buy the ticket
we go popular walk walk
den go to the anime shop

i was waiting my hubby come and gv him the magazine that i buy for him.

By the way, take picture ofcox :D






after the movie,
go eat !
they wan eat " Ramen "
but i am still full but i oso feel like wanna eat somethings
1 of my fren said " want go find some snack
so we chooso to eat 
TAKOYAKI
woo~ so long nv eat



back to class
drawing ! == sien lor


my work for today.

from 3pm to 7pm ==
swt





dear~ so miss ni
tomolo cant see u :(
love u always muacks ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010