Friday, May 8, 2009

♥ 2nd year anniversary :D

happy 2nd year anniversary :D



start our today love story :D

morning , i went to hubby college for waiting him :)
we reach sunway?
First the important things is buy 退热贴
cause hubby was high fever-ing :(
but i got my dearie fren SUKI YAKI teman me ._.
so that i feel not so boring hehe :)
but she 930am oni free to accompany me :X



after wait till 11am , hubby finally done his exam
he is so blur today
and the fever wasn't low down @@
so actually decided to go genting but i dun let !
cause he was SICK!

so that i change the decision :)
go my house and cook porridge for him xD
and force him eat medicine @@


after that he slept at my bed :)
he hug me and sleep.
i never sleep :X
i was keep looking at him and i felt he is so suffer :(
he feel better after wake up hoho :D



we took some picture after he woke up :)






he gave me the bag :D
yay! its so cute :D
thx dear very muchie :D










after that i go for hubby house and watch movie
guess what movie ?!
ITS TWILIGHT !
hahahhaa
nice movie :)
i love the story hoho



after that we go for our sweet dinner at 
ermm~ forget how to say again
lmao





he is so cute :D




i love the night view :D
very nice !




our meal :D
i mean our foods @@
hoho






look at his face
IS SO KAWAII xD
hahaha



after that i feed the cat
1st!
i feed the 1st cat but the cat dun wanna eat the fish ==
den i tell my hubby it dun wanna eat my fish :(
den he said " in the world no cats dun eat fish "
i really dun get what he mean @@
2nd!
another cat come and it ate the fish 
wow!
i tell him ! yay ! it ate the fish !
he told me again just now he told me de ==
lmao
i dunno what thats mean
den he said
" no man dun eat girls "
lmao







he come my house and watch drama :)
i make him a drink o.O
somethings that good for our health lols
i have no idea for that drink's name :X



end of the sweet days :)



hubby ~ i love you forever and ever more :D
muacks ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010