Tuesday, May 12, 2009

♥ 2nd semester

hoho
start back college ==
very lazy :(


i dress up my tool box @@
its look very weird ==
ugly box !






12.5.09

today go to sungai wang to take my shoe :X
after that go to college find my hubby
we eat lunch together :D
we went to
Sushi Zanmai ❤


dear is very cute :D



very ugly 
but still wan post cause this the only pic that i took :X




---------------- ❤ ---------------

the foods :)






----------------- ♣ ---------------

i am very bad luck ==
i went wrong block !
i went to block L
but is block M
i was like " doiik == "
cause M is far from L
waterfall ==

its nvm
i walk till block M
i realize that my student ID was fall ==
i was like " duuuu ~ "
walk back and find ==

in class adi late for 25min ==


today learn COLORS
very mafan la ==






i wait for my daddy to fetch me home
i wait for 45min ==
owww~ tired for caring the stuff ==

reach home at 8pm
run upstair for my bath and after that dinner
AFTER~
i went to hubby house and fetch him
but reach his house become he fetch me
cause my drive skill was very PRO xD


went to his house after pasar malam
THE PUDDLE
omg
its very CUTE!
 




The End
i wanna sleep now ! 
love hubby :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Huiki © 2010